Photo by: Kevin Lamarque / REUTERS / Landov

It's Venus Vs. Serena for the Wimbledon Crown | Serena Williams, Venus Williams
The Wimbledon women's final may be one day away, but two things are already clear: An American will be the 2008 Ladies' Champion. And her last name will be Williams.

Venus and Serena Williams will come face-to-face over the net Saturday (weather permitting) for the final of the most prestigious tournament in tennis.

"She's a tough opponent," Serena said. "I think she'll be the toughest person I've played. I'm excited."

Added Venus: "It's every Williams for themself."

During a decade of competition on the women's circuit, the sisters have met 15 times, with younger sibling Serena currently edging an 8-7 lead.

The two have both been dominant at Wimbledon – with one of the Williams sisters hoisting the trophy six of the last eight years. Venus has won the tournament four times (and is the reigning champ), while Serena has claimed the crown twice (beating her older sister both times).

As usual, some detractors have begun speculating that the outcome of the math will be predetermined. It's a suggestion that clearly offended Venus during a recent interview.

"I'm extremely professional in everything that I do on and off the court," she said. "So any mention of that is extremely disrespectful to who I am, what I stand for, and my family."

The girls' outspoken father, Richard, told reporters that he plans to fly home before the final. He claimed he won't even watch the match on television.

"Emotionally it is too difficult for me to watch my daughters play," he said. "I would go nuts."