by Sony

Beyoncé's Double Debut | Beyonce Knowles
After recording more than 70 songs for her upcoming album – due out Nov. 18 – Beyoncé debuted, count 'em, two new singles on the radio Wednesday morning.

In the ballad, if I were a Boy, Beyoncé, 27, sings how she'd "chase after the girls" and "put myself first," and belts out in the chorus how she'd "be a better man" because she knows "how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted/cause he's taken you for granted."

Beyoncé's second single, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" aired on Z100's sister station Power 105.1.

In the song, the secretly married performer croons, "We just broke up/I'm doin' my own lil' thing/And you decided to dip/ Now you wanna trip/Cuz another brutha noticed me/I’m up on him/He up on me."

Check 'em out for yourself!

Beyoncé's Double Debut| Music News, Beyonce Knowles

by People